Discover Your Future (High School)
- Accredited, elective high school class teaching life skills, character qualities, and leadership development.
- Teacher-Mentors of Elevate Phoenix have the perfect platform as teacher to earn the right to “do life” with our kids through our 24/7 mentoring program.
MVP (Middle School)
- Middle School students have the opportunity to get acclimated to the program before they start high school
- Lunch mentoring, after school drop-in programs, and/or activities specifically planned for them outside of school hours
Kiddos/MyOn (Elementary Kids & Reading Program)
- High School leaders teach these younger students lessons that they’ve learned. Students are given real life examples and recommendations on how they can apply what they’re learning in school, at home, and in their communities.
- Students have access to a digital library with more than 8,000 books where they can understand more about the concepts they’re learning in school.
Summer Camp (K-8)
- Camp is held at each of our partner Elementary schools during the summer and is open to all students. Each student is provided free breakfast and lunch.
- Lessons are accumulated through the year and tied to a theme.
- Students spend quality time with their high school leaders who’ve been building relationships with them all year long.
R.I.S.E (Summer Bridge into College for HS Graduates)
- Our college program stands for Relationships, Instruction, Support and the Equipping of urban post-secondary students. This summer program, designed specifically for our high school graduates, partners with South Mountain Community College.
- Students identify a post-secondary plan to either continue with college, attend a trade school or certificate program, join the Military or enter the workforce.
- The primary goal is to expose students to college through the completion of a summer program and gain six college credits.
- All our high school graduates have a space where they can give back to the same community they come from.
- Graduates meet once a month to connect, do community projects, have workshops on professional growth and development and much more.
- Annual retreats are also offered.
- These students then become our next pool of interns, volunteers and potential new hires.
Areas of Transformation
- Full Time Diverse Teacher/Mentors
- Teacher Peer Leadership Class
- Accredited Elective High School Class
- Leadership and Character Curriculum Meets National Standards
- Curriculum approved by Phoenix Union High School District
- Career and Workforce Readiness
- 24/7/365 Availability & Support
- Same In School Teacher /Mentors Developing Consistent , Intentional Relationships With Students
- High School Student “Leaders” Mentor Elementary School Students
Reading & Literacy
- 24/7 Digital Library
- Access Over 5,000 Books Available
- Leads to a 25% Higher Graduation Rate
Graduation & Post-Secondary
- Provide College Applications, Scholarships and FASFA Assistance
- R.I.S.E College Bridge Summer Program Relationship, Instruction, and Support Equipment
- Elevate Phoenix Alumni
- “Man Up”, Summer & Reading Programs
Help Us Make A Difference
3750 W. Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85019