Seven Core Beliefs
1. We believe that EVERY CHILD is of great worth and has the desire and potential for success.
2. We believe that LONG TERM, 24/7/365 RELATIONSHIPS with caring adults have positive proven outcomes in the lives of our urban youth.
3. We believe that a HOLISTIC approach is essential for a strong and healthy future for our youth.
4. We believe that FULL TIME, SALARIED MENTORS WHO COME FROM SIMILAR BACKGROUNDS as the students have a high capacity for positive influence.
5. We believe that SERVANT LEADERSHIP, leading from a posture of selflessness and service, is the foundation for leadership.
6.We believe in the intrinsic DIGNITY of every person and act accordingly.
7. We believe that working in COLLABORATION yields the best long-term results, acknowledging that the complex work in our urban centers cannot be done single-handedly. Collaboration that breeds synergy ensures that we are all stronger, and more successful, when we come together under a common goal.
We are a Phoenix non-profit delivering long-term, life-changing relationships with urban youth.
Our Character Qualities and Life Skills
- Vision 8. Career Mindedness
- Courage 9. Communication
- Respect 10. Leadership
- Caring 11. Problem Solving
- Responsibility 12. Decision Making
- Positive Work Ethic 13. Goal Setting
The Elevate curriculum consists of 100+ learning objectives centered on these 13 character qualities and life skills.
To introduce urban students to a positive and caring adult who can ensure they don’t have to navigate life’s toughest challenges alone.
Students Served Annually
Students with Post Secondary Plans
Average College GPA
Help Us Make A Difference
3750 W. Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85019