Safety is our top concern for our kids, their families, staff, supporters and donors!
Elevate Phoenix is responding in light of Covid-19.
Just like you, we are closely monitoring any new developments regarding
COVID-19 (coronavirus). There is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our students and team.
Throughout this time of uncertainty, we remain committed to our promise to deliver long-term, life changing relationships with our urban youth.
We will continue to do what is best for our kids and community by taking every precaution available to us. The Phoenix Union High School District has been at the forefront of disseminating critical information about class schedules, our programs, meal assistance and much more.
We will follow the lead of Superintendent Dr. Chad Geston as information is disseminated, and have offered our assistance wherever needed.
What We Are Doing Differently:
- We are ensuring that all of our students have access to daily meals.
- We are spending time with each of our youth, answering their questions and supporting them in any way possible. We are staying in touch through calls, texts, email, FaceTime and social media to ensure both their physical and mental needs are being met.
- We are working relentlessly to secure devices, which will allow our students to continue their education, uninterrupted, on an online platform. We plan on having ‘virtual’ classes to teach life skills and mentoring during a time when it may be needed most.
- We are implementing all of the recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) and the Maricopa County Department of Public Health (MCDPH).
- We are reinforcing sanitization safety procedures with all of our employees, conducting additional cleaning & health safety training.
Even though we have cancelled our VIP Kickoff Luncheon and our scholarship awards breakfast hosted by Ann Meyers Drysdale, please know that we will definitely be rescheduling both events, ensuring our supporters can continue to make a difference in the lives of our most valuable asset: our future leaders.
Based on all of our proactive actions, we are confident that Elevate Phoenix will continue to be a safe haven for our students and everyone who supports them.
Thank you for being a valued Hope Holder!